FishBox Ice Chest
Bigger, Better and Tougher than the Competition
- Exterior Dimensions (flat bottom version) – 45″W x 25″L x 31.5″H
- Exterior Dimensions (marine version with feet)
- Interior Dimensions – 39″W x 19″L x 25″H
- 285 Quart Capacity
- Made in America
- 2.5 inch thick walls.
- Non-component latch system (No broken or rusted hardware)
- Optional built in cutting board.
- 6 Brailer Hook grab points
- Deck tie down options
- Anti-skid plates
- Dual drain plugs
- Price – $450 plus shipping
This ice chest was developed for commercial fisherman, and now there is a rugged consumer version for the rest of us. This cooler was designed for the demanding conditions of the commercial fishing boats in the Pacific Northwest, so you know it’s tough enough to handle whatever comes its way. The 2.25″ roto-molded walls make the FishBox incredibly durable and the rubber latches help ensure corrosion is not an issue on saltwater vessels.
The 285 quart capacity of the FishBox has enough storage space to a hold a large number of big fish and keep them fresh for an extended period of time. If you need to keep a lot of perishables cold for a multi day hunting, fishing, sailing or camping trip than the FishBox ice chest is the best option.
The marine version of the FishBox has 3.5 inch feet that make it ideal for boats, and a lot easier to move with a pallet jack or fork lift. Even the flat bottom version of the FishBox ice chest sits as high or higher than most tables or counters, so it is far more comfortable than other large coolers when you use it as a surface for cleaning fish or food prep. It’s like a refrigerator, a chair, and a table all mixed into one big box.
The FishBox Ice chest is easily one of the best marine cooler on the market, and it comes at almost half the price that competitors charge for similar products.
* Due to the size of this product shipping may take 7 – 14 days depending on your location.
* Make sure you measure the vehicle this ice chest will be transported with. The FishBox is too big to fit in most car trunks or many small to midsize SUVs.