Chinook Summit Bivy Bag
The Summit Bivy is an advanced bivy sack system that uses aluminum poles to create a self-supporting canopy around the facial area. This allows better breathability and movement without added exposure to the elements.
A great choice for multi-day wilderness trips, snow-camping and emergency situations.
This bivy sack is meant to be used with a sleeping bag. When staying in colder climates a cold weather sleeping bag is recommended. A bivy sack is a great way to stay dry without having to haul a tent around, and the summit is one of the best option on the market due to it's durability and versatility.
- Color: Blue
- Waterproof/breathable fabric top and waterproof ripstop nylon bottom fabric (5000mm)
- Factory-taped seams are completely waterproof
- Facial ventilation system for better breathability
- Contoured hood and comfortable roomy footbox
- Includes a stuff sack
- Size: 91" x 32" x 22"/H 17"
- Total Weight: 2 lbs.