Buck Knives 110 Folding Hunter With Leather Sheath
This Awesome Classic Folder Should Just Be Called "Merica"
This is the one knife that every true American should own. This thing has a Dymondwood handle, a 420HC stainless steel blade and a red, white and blue heart. This is the knife American men and woman have carried to work, war and play for 55 years.
What type of person should own this knife?
- This is the knife found in the glove boxes, tool boxes and under the seats of American made trucks driving down nameless back roads in search of a monster buck or a perfect fishing hole.
- This is the knife carried to war by thousands of American service men and women, because it's a great tool and because it was a way to take a piece of America with them.
- This is the knife carried on the belts of Americans who can field dress a deer, sleep on the ground and build a fire outdoors.
- This is the knife used by the guys and girls who can sharpen a blade on a whetstone by firelight after a long day of catching and cleaning trout.
- This knife is for the people that have worn camouflage clothing because they needed to make themselves less visible to wildlife or a foreign combatant.
- This is the knife for Americans who don't think capitalism is a bad word.
What type of person should not own this knife?
- This is not the knife for the guy or girl who found this product description offensive.
- This is not the knife for the type of person who doesn't know how to change a tire, bait a hook or load a gun.
- This is not the knife for the person who has never slept outdoors
- This is not the knife for sissy lala snowflake college students who cry, scream and light stuff on fire just because someone who disagrees with them is allowed to speak.
- This is not the knife for communists or socialists. The blade of the Buck 110 was forged in the bourbon fed fires of American liberty.
1962 was a good year for knife design. Buck's signature knife, the 110 Folding Hunter came out. It's a gorgeous, high-quality, reliable locking folder, and it's pure Buck. A classic like the 110 with its easy opening and closing with the nail notch lockback design never goes out of style. Made in the USA
- Free shipping on all folding knives!
- Blade Length: 3 3/4" (9.5 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Carry System: Black leather sheath
- Handle Material: Macassar Ebony Dymondwood
- Length Closed: 4 7/8"(12.4 cm)
- Locking: Yes