Adventure Medical Sportsman Bighorn First Aid Kit
Brand: Adventure Medical
The Bighorn medical kit is built for the adventurous group of hunters, fishermen or outdoors men or women who might stray a bit from the beaten path to find themselves in some uncommon locations.
Fully-stocked with supplies to treat serious injuries when you are far from medical care, the Bighorn guarantees you don't need to be near a hospital to Be Safe. A detachable Field Trauma kit equips you for day trips away from base camp, and supplies like QuikClot, trauma pads, petrolatum gauze, and triangular bandages treat the most frequently sustained hunting/fishing injuries.
- Administer CPR Safely: CPR Mask for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Clean and Close Wounds: Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Stop Severe Bleeding: Includes QuikClot self-adhering elastic bandage and trauma pads.
- Lighten Your Kit: Removable Field Trauma Pak means you can leave the larger kit at base camp and only carry what you need to treat the most common and serious injuries in the field.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains: Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start: Die-cut Moleskin is easy to apply and is essential to protect against the sportsman's #1 injury.
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care: Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D.: The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Size: 8.75" x 6.5" x 4"
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 7 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 7 Days